These ultra-absorbent cloths are made in Sweden from a mix of wood cellulose and cotton. They are a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths, and paper towels. The cloths absorb 15 times their weight in water and are streak free so they are great to mop up spills and dry dishes. They also dry quickly making them odor resistant. They are machine washable, can be used for over 9 months, and are 100% compostable at the end of their life!
Available in 5 colors...choose your perfect color from the options above.
- Made of natural fibers (70% cellulose and 30% cotton)
- Each washcloth measure approx. 6 3/4" X 7 3/4" inches.
- To use your Swedish dishcloth, dampen the cloth in water to soften the material. Once wet, use your dishcloth to clean just as you normally would when using a paper towel, sponge, or standard dishcloth. You can use your Swedish dishcloth to clean with water, soap, or your favorite household cleaners.
- After you’ve polished, wiped, mopped, and washed to your heart’s content, it’s time to rinse your Swedish dishcloth. Hold your dishcloth under running water for five to ten seconds to get rid of any lingering dust, dirt, or food particles. If any stains remain, use a little dish soap and rub under running water. Then, let your dishcloth air dry before next use. You can hang your Swedish dishcloth on your kitchen sink, over the faucet, or on a drying rack.
- Swedish dishloths dry quickly and are odor resistant, making it easy to reuse each dishcloth multiple times without worrying about lingering dampness or odor. Of course, even the sturdiest of dishcloths will need to be washed eventually. Pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds to disinfect (caution, it will be extremely hot when you remove), put in top rack of dishwasher, or washing machine on gentle.
- Fully compostable once the dishcloth has lived its life.
- Safe for countertops, granite, stainless steel, and glass.
- Dishcloths are sold individually.
Depending on what assortment of products you get in your order, the dishcloth may be shipped folded in half in order save space and packaging (and the environment)! Simply wet and start using your dishcloth and the crease will disappear.