solid dish soap
solid dish soap
This solid dish soap is all natural, vegan, palm oil free, and plastic free. A functional, working product that looks beautiful on any counter! This dish soap eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. One bar of soap equates to 3 1/2 plastic bottles of dish soap being saved from the landfill! And one brick of soap equates to 5 bottles of dish soap being saved from the landfill! Gentle for the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Available in 2 sizes...choose your perfect size from the options above.
- The hand-poured soap bar is approx. 8 ounces. The hand-poured soap brick is approx. 13 ounces. Both fit on a standard soap dish.
- To wash dishes, pots, and utensils, rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. Scrub dishes then rinse with water. To soak, repeat above while holding soap under running water and allow liquid lather to pour into sink basin or pot.
- As a stain remover, rub soap directly on stained spots, add water ,and rub fabric between hands. Hand wash or launder.
- Place soap on top of a soap dish (sold separately) to keep it dry.
- Made naturally of only four plant-based ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide.* (note: *lye, an alkali that is a must in soapmaking and is eliminated in the saponification process).
- No additives, preservatives.
- Fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin.
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.